I have decided to join the world of bloggers to share my crafting with my friends.
I love the quote : "A creative mess is better than tidy idleness". I have always loved to create and have done many different crafts over the years.
Currently I love to scrapbook and I also knit for charity.
Another favourite quote is "My house was clean last week sorry you missed it"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Judi and welcome to the blog world..
ReplyDeleteand I love the little dolls you make
Lv Ann xxxx
Hi Judi,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to be the first one to post a comment on your blog, so yay you can add alot of stuff to it, like places you like to shop at, forums you go too, add one of Artistic Document blinkies to your blog... And wait for it even music lol...
I'm glad that you have entered the blogging world....
Ann you bet me to it, my computer took forever to post the comment now I'm second lol...
ReplyDelete