Monday, April 26, 2010

ROUND ROBIN ALBUM

This is my cover for the Round Robin Friendship album swap at " THE SCRAP ARTIST WITHIN"
and a glimpse of the pages I have done inside......
It will be so lovely to see what everyone scraps for their favourite friendship quote and I have included some chippie tags for them to decorate to add their personal info. I am also asking them to add ribbons to the metal rings. These swaps are so much fun.

5 comments:

  1. Morning Judi,
    I look forward to creating in both of your album's, love the shabby feel to your album, the colours are gorgeous and those images look fabulous.....
    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Judi you have done a fabulous job with the book and as Maria said gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi this is so beautiful love the images and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Judi, cant wait do do my bit in it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete