I will post more piccies when I finish the flip out album
The flip album looks great and omgoodness what an awesome High Tea
Judi what you created looks beautiful can't wait to see more of your pictures as do your flip album....Love the family pocket that looks gorgeous.....Sounds like your girls had a beautiful day out..
you certainly 'created' some wonderful things Judi!!!!!! cant wait to see your finished 'flip album'!!!
Some great scrappin done today. They are stunning projects. You'll have to tell all.
It was such fun anso easy to make.
I will post more piccies when I finish the flip out album
ReplyDeleteThe flip album looks great and omgoodness what an awesome High Tea
ReplyDeleteJudi what you created looks beautiful can't wait to see more of your pictures as do your flip album....
ReplyDeleteLove the family pocket that looks gorgeous.....
Sounds like your girls had a beautiful day out..
you certainly 'created' some wonderful things Judi!!!!!! cant wait to see your finished 'flip album'!!!
ReplyDeleteSome great scrappin done today. They are stunning projects. You'll have to tell all.
ReplyDeleteIt was such fun anso easy to make.
ReplyDelete