Judi , thank you for your kind comments on my blog . Welcome to my room as a follower , I hope that you enjoy and find some interesting creations there-in. Sorry i have not welcomed you before but have only just this minute regained internet service , being out for 5 days . I am a beginner in scrapping so find your pages inspiring .
Hi Judi Beautiful Layouts! I love the one of Scarborough Beach. Brings back memories, really beautiful spot, haven't been there for years. I have started a Linky party "Make It Monday" over on my blog. I would really love it if you would link up these beautiful pages and and join in the fun. Michelle :-) http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/
Judi they are all beautiful. I love night fall it is sooo peaceful, the pps go so well with the photos.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have found time to scrap. I've missed seeing your beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteScarborough Beach and Nightfall have to be my favourites
you certainly have had a busy week Judi, but it was well worth it, your LO's are FABULOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJudi , thank you for your kind comments on my blog . Welcome to my room as a follower , I hope that you enjoy and find some interesting creations there-in.
ReplyDeleteSorry i have not welcomed you before but have only just this minute regained internet service , being out for 5 days .
I am a beginner in scrapping so find your pages inspiring .
Hi Judi
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Layouts! I love the one of Scarborough Beach. Brings back memories, really beautiful spot, haven't been there for years.
I have started a Linky party "Make It Monday" over on my blog. I would really love it if you would link up these beautiful pages and and join in the fun.
Michelle :-)
http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/