YAY !!!!! Judi ... you have started !!! LOOKS FAB !!!!
Great job Judi. Can't wait to see more of your fab pages.
Judi - these pages are AWESOME. I love the travel page. Have you started a jar for your trip? Chuck all your $2 coins in every week and before you know it, you'll have a place ticket in your hand :)
I have a tin for 50c and I also put $5 notes on a bulldog clip - spending money for Norfolk & NZ in Oct
YAY !!!!! Judi ... you have started !!! LOOKS FAB !!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Judi. Can't wait to see more of your fab pages.
ReplyDeleteJudi - these pages are AWESOME. I love the travel page.
ReplyDeleteHave you started a jar for your trip? Chuck all your $2 coins in every week and before you know it, you'll have a place ticket in your hand :)
I have a tin for 50c and I also put $5 notes on a bulldog clip - spending money for Norfolk & NZ in Oct
ReplyDelete